We are much more than simply insurance brokers to our clients.
The following are examples of just a few of the ways we can add value:
- Business case preparation
- Project planning, specification and design
- Contractual and legal issues
- Insurance broking expertise
- Risk Management Support
- Extensive client and industry input
- Claims Advice and Support
Our tailored insurance programmes:
Depending on our clients’ needs and the maturity of their projects, the insurance products we place directly, or via our partners, may include:
- Marine / Transits, including Advanced Loss of Profits
- Marine Hull, including Removal of Wreck and Third Party Liability
- Construction All Risks / Testing & Commissioning & Delay in Start-Up
- Operational All Risks including Machinery Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Public & Products and (On- and Off-shore) Employers’ Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Environmental Impairment / Pollution Liability
- Computer Crime / Cyber Liability
- Energy Efficiency Insurance
- Weather Risk / Waiting on Weather
- Extended Warranties / Series Defect Risk / Performance Guarantees
- Credit Insurance / Advanced Payment / Performance / Decommissioning, etc. Bonds
Our regulated status:
Our operations are based in the UK, and RRA’s insurance intermediary status is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK – company reference number 574930.
We work with specialist insurance carriers in the UK and International insurance markets.
We also work closely with carefully-selected specialist wholesale insurance brokers, enabling us to provide a broader range of products and marketing capabilities.
Our team has considerable experience in, and knowledge of the energy industry worldwide. We are authorised to act as insurance brokers in a number of EU territories, and have links and partnership arrangements in many other countries. Depending upon your firm’s domicile, we can advise what services we are authorised to provide directly and/or recommend local partners able to provide additional support as necessary.
Our recent and ongoing placements include large onshore wind projects in Indonesia and Finland, solar photovoltaic projects in Africa and Asia, and ocean energy projects in Denmark, Ireland and Canada.
We are continuing to develop partnerships and alliances in various key territories to further augment our international reach.