Lucy’s skills include:
- 10 years insurance experience, working as an insurance underwriter for a major insurer, and as a broker within the insurance broking industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of dealing with general commercial insurances, including the tailoring of such covers more specifically to meet the needs of clients in the renewable energy sector.
- Whilst working within the renewable energy sector, an in-depth understanding gained of the renewal energy project cycle, particularly with regards to the wind industry.
- Excellent client relationship skills at all levels, with great experience in servicing and liaising with both clients and insurers.
- Great understanding of all aspects of client account management; new business, account handling, midterm adjustments, renewals, claims and accounts.
- Comprehensive knowledge gained in dealing with insurance policy schedules and policy wordings.
- Lucy has a BA (hons) in Business and Media studies, a certificate in insurance qualification, as well as other various in-house insurance training undertaken.