Guy Rawlinson MBA
Guy’s skills include:
- Expert experience in major maritime and environmental loss events, from formal investigation through to developing solution orientated preventative measures.
- Proven success in identifying systems risk, change management weakness, and areas for improvement in human factors.
- Dispute resolution, in the liaison, clarification, and explanation of issues between operational staff, executive management, industry bodies, and authorities.
- Experience in enterprise risk; estimating the extent, likelihood, and velocity of loss from a primary event, secondary corrective actions, and final long lasting reputational consequences.
- 20 years of experience leading compliance teams within some of the world’s largest and most innovative ship operators, including Carnival Corporation, Seaspan Ship Management, and E.R. Schiffahrt.
- Author of management system manuals for environment, security, and safety, complying with regulatory requirements for large fleets.
- Lead investigator and management responsibility of several high profile, high consequence, loss events.