Jessica’s skills include:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of dealing with general commercial insurances, including the tailoring of such covers more specifically to meet the needs of clients in the renewable energy sector.
- Building excellent client relationships at all levels, gaining a full understanding of their business and insurance risks, to effectively present to insurers in order to obtain the most comprehensive and competitive insurance terms.
- Wealth of experience in arranging renewable energy project insurances for clients, along with liaising with finance providers and their respective due diligence brokers, contractors/project managers and lawyers, both for single projects and larger portfolios.
- Understanding and experience of reviewing contracts and insurance wordings to ensure cover is obtained in line with clients’ needs.
- In depth understanding of the project cycle, particularly with regards to the wind industry, and the insurance requirements at the various stages.
- Excellent negotiation skills with insurers and brokers.
- 24 years’ insurance experience, working for a major insurer and within the insurance broking industry.
- 11 years specialising in the renewable energy insurance sector.
- Former Partner of a London insurance broking firm, managing a renewable energy insurance broking team.
- Developed and managed a renewable energy insurance scheme, including the provision of one of the most comprehensive policy wordings available in the insurance market.
- Acted as an in-house Insurance Manager for an International renewable energy company, handling the Group’s insurance programme for their UK and overseas operations.
- Longstanding dedicated adviser and insurance broker for many of the UK’s wind energy consultants, developers and operators.